We are seeking a seasoned demand generation leader to join our dynamic Marketing team at Celona. This is an incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of a multi-billion-dollar private wireless market. As a key member of our marketing team, you will play a vital role in driving demand, revenue generation, shaping our market presence, and contributing to our overall success.
The Director of Demand Generation holds a high-impact position that involves setting strategic direction for demand generation and collaborating with the broader go-to-market team to execute it effectively. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will lead the strategy, execution plan, and alignment between go-to-market and routes to market in a highly collaborative manner. Leveraging your experience in creating pipeline strategies and contributing to repeatable revenue in high-growth startup environments, you will implement intelligence, account planning, integrated campaigns, digital marketing, demand generation programs, ABM, and customer-centric experiences that delight our customers and partners.
If you are a results-oriented professional with a proven track record in demand generation, possess deep industry knowledge, and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, we want to hear from you. Join Celona as we revolutionize enterprise wireless and shape the future of connectivity.
To excel in this role, you should have a history of owning and delivering pipeline numbers for high-growth B2B SaaS companies and technology startups. You must be adept at creating and managing budgets, well-versed in campaign management and channel execution, refining audience targeting, and possess an uncanny ability to assemble and interpret data. Additionally, your role will involve building and delivering ABM strategies to increase customer acquisition and expansion in key target markets.
- Setup pipeline coverage strategies that will solve Celona's future needs
- Build and scale a world-class demand generation function capable of delivering innovative experiences that tell the Celona story and enhance the customer journey
- Own cross-channel demand generation strategy and execution across key audience segments, personas, target geographies, and channels
- Build and launch integrated marketing campaigns that leverage intent data, social media, email marketing, direct mail, advertising and events to reach the right buyers at the right time
- In collaboration with Celona's customer facing teams, develop highly effective inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels and key market verticals, successfully taking programs from concept to execution to drive pipeline growth
- Drive operational excellence and marketing ROI - the systems, processes and vendors that comprise the company’s marketing engine
- Be responsible for successful execution of Accounts Based Marketing programs
- Develop and execute on an annual plan for physical and digital events (Celona owned and 3rd party)
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and communications team members to develop compelling assets for new customer acquisition campaigns, demand programs including high-value offers, industry studies, videos, case studies, white-papers/eBooks, and interactive tools
- Collaborate closely with the Head of SDR/BDR to scale our Outbound engine and create a repeatable framework that enables SDR’s to become successful in their first 1-2 weeks
- Focus on conversion optimization strategies, leveraging best practices and constantly testing ways to improve conversion rates
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length
- Define the end-to-end lead development process jointly with marketing and sales operations.
- Improve ROI visibility by building a transparent and trackable metrics system that encompasses all aspects of lead generation through to revenue. Know the funnel metrics across all segments
- Communicate with the senior leadership team on program execution, results, and impact
- Lead relationship with Sales leadership to foster a partnership of trust
- Champion alignment and collaboration with international counterparts
- Monitor emerging trends, platforms, and formats and adjust strategy accordingly
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years' experience in demand generation preferably in a high growth B2B SaaS company, including 5 years in managing people
- Strength in strategy, execution, operations and systems. We need to be thoughtful about how the customer goes on the journey with us and leverage the data across the funnel to inform key decisions. Knowing how it all works together is critical!
- Accountability for driving results with data and insights, with proven track record driving demand generation and growth. Leverages data across the funnel to inform key decisions
- Experience with paid media channels, paid search, SEO, social, and other digital marketing capabilities.
- Solid understanding of the martech stack and how it can be leveraged to deliver a customer first experience
- Demonstrates passion for the customer experience using data, insights, and creative instincts
- Authentic team leadership, coaching and collaboration. We work as an integrated team building great relationships inside and outside the company
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across multiple teams (and tracking priorities in a fast-paced environment), including managing third-party vendors such as agencies and contractors, as well as partnering with sales development, sales teams, and marketing managers to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers and prospects.
- Ability to synthesize insights from multiple resources and perspectives to prioritize and put action in motion. The big answers almost never come from one source
- Ability to project and program management with exceptional organization skills that meets or exceeds goals, timelines, and budget
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to learn and grow
- Exceptional written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills to communicate, influence, and effectively convey information at all levels of the organization
Compensation for this role is between $165,000 - $200,000 depending on your location, job-related skills, and experience. At Celona full-time employees are also eligible to receive stock options and company-sponsored benefits. Other rewards are allocated based on impact of individual roles. These can include quarterly recognition awards and yearly merit increase.
Celona is the leading pure play company in the new and rapidly growing enterprise private 5G market. The company is credited with developing the first turnkey 5G LAN system that enables companies, for the first time, to own and operate their own private LTE/5G infrastructure. Its products and technology are being used by more than 100 customers globally including over 20 G2000 customers to accelerate their digital transformation.