The Baden Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining the strategic marketing plan for Baden Sports. This position will evaluate the best ways to leverage the marketing mix and marketing media options to reach existing and potential Baden customers. This person will work closely with members of the product, sales, and operations teams to ensure continuity in brand, promotional, and product marketing strategies. The Marketing Manager should have a deep knowledge of specific marketing techniques and be competent in a wide range of best practices. A background in, or passion for, the sports of volleyball and/or basketball is highly valued for this role.
• Develop and execute strategic marketing plans for the company in line with company objectives
• Develop departmental budgets and manage performance to plan
• Oversee the Baden Brand strategy.
• Design and execute marketing campaigns in connection with sales activities
• Creation and publication of all marketing materials
• Plan and implement promotional campaigns
• Oversee digital marketing campaigns for both lead generation and product sales
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives
• Analyze potential strategic partner relationships and manage existing partnerships
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to achieve social media objectives
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production
This position does not have direct reports initially, but we will plan to add people in the near future
This job operates in a casual, yet professional work environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
5 years of marketing experience.
Requirements of the Role
Strong analytical and project management skills.
Confident and dynamic personality.
Strong creative outlook.