We are seeking an experienced, creative Implementation Software Lead to provide leadership, architectural design, and hands-on development for a growing software implementation team. If you are passionate about implementing and enhancing scalable, high performing cloud solutions, this is the right fit for you.
The Implementation Software Lead provides technical leadership to the implementation teams of QuickPivot’s CDP solution. The individual leads a team to set and deliver against project milestones, architect and design new capabilities and integrations, and instill development best practices. The Implementation Software Lead will be challenged with unique problems, provided leadership opportunities, and supported by a team of technologists and CDP experts. This individual is highly motivated, organized, and dependable.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
• 2+ years leading software development / project teams
• 5+ years software development experience with high level languages, such as Python, C#, Java
• 1+ years of hands-on AWS design and development experience at scale, including working knowledge of S3, EC2, AWS Security, and Lambda
• Proficiency with database technologies like SQL and understanding of data warehousing concepts
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Experience with visualization technologies like Tableau
• Cloud Developer or Solutions Architect certification
• Expertise in Python
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Lead teams in implementing our Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution
• Design and implement scalable cloud-based services and applications for Customer Data Platforms (CDP)
• Collaborate with architects and platform engineers to drive innovations using AWS tools & technologies
• Mentor and coach junior technical staff
• Champion software development and implementation best practices
• Provide hands-on development support and leadership across multiple clients
• Collaborate with account business leaders
• Engage with client stakeholders as a technical implementation subject matter expert
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. QuickPivot is unable to sponsor visas now or in the future.