Provide critical design and programming experience to the development of a new software product aimed at streamlining the creation of a Marketing Database for mid-market retail clients. This position will be responsible for linking legacy functionality written in ASP .Net MVC and C# to a new cloud-based AWS Customer Data Platform. The Senior AWS Cloud Engineer will work closely with the Chief Architect and the CTO.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
• BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 7+ years of professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
• 7+ years of professional object-oriented programming and design experience
• 5+ years of design and implementation experience of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
• 5+ years of professional exposure to network, distributed, asynchronous, and concurrent programming techniques.
• 2+ years in a technical leadership role
• Working knowledge of professional software development lifecycle best practices
• Build, design and implement scalable cloud-based services and applications for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS
• Create robust production quality applications and develop prototypes quickly
• Establish best practices associated with Unit Level testing and the incorporation of CI/CD principles into the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Ability to create and modify existing general development practices and techniques such as unit testing, integration testing, security testing and code quality measurement
• Review, mentor and coach, while defining and promoting usage of standards, best practices and lessons learned
• Maintain familiarity with emerging technologies. Works with end users, product analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
• Lead and collaborate with team to define and implement solutions with external and internal cloud services features such as auto-scaling, elastic load balancing, instance right-sizing, disaster recovery strategies, and tiered storage (using S3, Glacier, and Aurora)
• Assist in development and implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) best practices in an AWS environment
• Establish best coding practices to minimize code refactoring for Cloud agnostic development in both Azure and AWS
• Passionate about technical leadership and mentoring
• Passionate about perfecting the craft of software development
• Strong verbal, written, and design communication skills
• Experience in agile enterprise-scale software development
• Experience with devops practices and operating production software
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. QuickPivot is unable to sponsor visas now or in the future.