About Block Imaging:
With the recent news of Siemens Healthineers and CommonSpirit Health joining together in a unique partnership to acquire Block Imaging, begins the search for talented Field Service Engineers to join the Block Imaging Family. If you are a Field Service Engineer looking for a new role, we hope to provide you with something new, something better than what you have . . .
- a long-term partnership where your engagement and hard work is seen and appreciated,
- a great opportunity to provide excellent care and customer service,
- a place where we strive to provide a healthy balance between work and life.
Responsible for providing the best quality technical field support and service to our medical imaging customers through servicing, installing, inspecting, testing and technical troubleshooting for medical imaging equipment.
- Service medical imaging equipment focused within Florida, and others states as necessary.
- To assure that imaging systems are fully calibrated and functioning to OEM performance levels.
- To assure the needs of customers are being met and the system is operating based upon their needs.
- To move the company forward in engineering competency.
- To represent the company in a manner that shows the user, confidence, knowledge, and courtesy.
- Evaluate the equipment, trouble shoot and complete PMs, installations and all related tasks to independently diagnose and resolve electronic, mechanical, and network problems on medical equipment.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot for computer systems on the equipment according to OEM specifications.
- Continual expansion of knowledge base in the repair and installation of equipment.
- Provide advanced-level diagnosis and repair of imaging systems.
- Support management through project feedback and communication of issues and opportunities.
- Be available to handle technical issues and questions.
- Document processes created and educate end users.
- Provide feedback to the office from on-site locations and provide a positive presentation of the company to the individuals on-site.
- This position will involve up to 75 percent travel; flexibility to travel when needed is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Honor, Together, Integrity, and Growth. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
Education: B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 3-7 years’ experience in medical imaging engineering or equivalent.