If you are a Superstar Seller with a passion for technology and consultative selling, who wants to make great money and work at an amazing company... keep reading!
We have Mountain Bikers, Pacific Crest Trail Hikers, World Travelers, Musicians, Video Game Heroes, Motorcycle Riders, Yoginis and many other varieties of people. Best of all we have happy people, and we're excited to meet you!
Our Hiring Process:
- You find or get sent this job ad.
- You read the ad.
- It piques your interest and makes you want to see what this is all about.
- You tell us you are interested.
- We send you a link to our awesome software and ask you to tell us more about yourself.
- If we think you might be a fit, you come meet the team and verify that this is in fact an amazing opportunity.
- After starting your new career, you tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
- Your friends come on over and you earn a sweet referral bonus for each one!
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Of course, you are happy, but couldn’t you be happier? We invite you to learn more about us and we're excited to learn more about you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Account Executive will leverage a deep understanding of Managed Solution’s operations and value proposition to build brand awareness; cultivate and nurture customer relationships; and drive new opportunities within our customer base (Orange County, Los Angeles, or San Diego) as well as identify and pursue new customers. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
The Account Executive will be independently responsible for achieving his/her goals and make business-impacting decisions that affect revenue and growth. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales but will also need to work closely with the Project Team, Operations Staff, and Help Desk Technicians. Issue resolution will be engaged in the field and remotely.
The Account Executive is responsible for performing the following functions:
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota expectations for services revenue on a consistent, sustained basis, as defined by the Director of Sales.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long term success.
- Developing positive relationships and resolving customers' needs.
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Developing a robust prospect pipeline of opportunities by executing to sales plan and agreed upon activities, including a consultative, solutions-based sales approach and customer support strategies.
- Setting meetings with client Points of Contact to discuss roadmaps, Quarterly Business Reviews, and newly identified opportunities.
- Providing consultative sales for clients, differentiating Managed Solution by guiding customers to a best-fit technology solution; Managed Solution’s value proposition; and a thorough understanding of the client’s business and technology needs.
- Supporting overall relationship with Managed Solution’s customers: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Provide Point of Contact escalations and assist with resolution of client issues, coordinating with various internal team members, including accounting, service delivery, and project management.
- Establishing a trusted and strategic relationship with Managed Solution’s client base and driving continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Innovating on current service delivery, customer support, and sales processes and proactively seeking ways to improve the customer experience.
- Improving customer opportunities by leveraging qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Building, qualifying, and managing an accurate sales pipeline in a CRM environment.
- Performing all related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhering to all company policies and practices, including company values.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated 3+ years of success in a sales role focused on new business acquisition (Managed Services, Professional Service, Cloud, or other high-tech solution sales experience preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with peers internally and external customers/prospects, including C-level executives.
- Exceptional active listening skills to understand customer’s business needs (both spoken and implied).
- Demonstrated openness to coaching and feedback regarding activities and technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to strategically manage time, resources, and efforts
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Excellent proficiency with standard business application software (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency with CRM software (Hubspot, Dynamics preferred)
- Proficient understanding of major IT infrastructure concepts (networking, servers, OS, etc.) highly preferred
Valid CA drivers license, clean driving record, and reliable personal transportation are required for this position, as individuals will frequently transport themselves to client/prospect meetings in their assigned territories.
This individual may be required to travel to and within San Diego, Orange, and Los Angeles counties at regular intervals, up to 25% of the time.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.