Bierman Autism Centers is looking for a full-time and center-based Clinical Director to join a motivated and energetic team focused on transforming the lives of children, ages 2 to 12 years of age, diagnosed with autism while building a fun and creative culture at work. You will be committed and focused on helping parents and their child grow on their terms. You will constantly challenge yourself to gain new skills, try new methods and adapt to be better to help each child. Our one-on-one approach is focused on natural play to teach foundational skills our kids can build on, such as self-advocacy and communication. Every child’s success is unique! We continually challenge ourselves to do anything it takes to enable our kids to reach their potential on their terms.
What Will You Do as a Clinical Director?
As a Clinical Director you are responsible for accelerating client success for all the learners within the location you oversee. Driving clinical quality by providing support and training to BCBAs as needed, highlighting areas of assistance through case reviews, and developing staff skills at all levels by modeling, facilitating learning, and providing feedback are part of your responsibilities. You will also have accountability over client progress as measured by our clinical outcome metrics. Additionally, overseeing the intake process for all new learners at their locations, including providing tours, conducting initial assessments, managing caseloads, and providing ongoing assistance to BCBAs with any obstacles they may encounter. Clinical Directors partner with the Practice Manager to lead the center.
What Can We Offer You as a Clinical Director?
- Full Time Hours: Clinical Directors are in the center Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Comprehensive Benefits: Offered for full-time employees. This includes: PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, HSAs, FSAs, and so much more!
- Competitive Pay: Pay is based on candidate qualifications and experience.
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities: We host on-site trainings, student supervision, tuition reimbursement, and student loan assistance, career path opportunities and more.
- Be a Part of a Great Team: You’ll be part of a passionate, empathetic, and supportive team. We host optional engagement events throughout the year such as Spirit Weeks, Pajama Days, Trivia Nights, Monthly Wellness Competitions and more!
Is the Clinical Director role a good fit for you? Here are our requirements:
- BCBA or BCBA-D Certification for minimum of 3 years, exemptions can be made depending upon experience
- Licensure in states of practice (if applicable)
- Leadership experience highly preferred
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Clinical Expertise in early intervention, precision teaching, problem behavior reduction
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and excellent written and oral communication with colleagues, direct reports, and consumers
- Qualified candidates will enjoy working with children, demonstrate excellent communication skills, be well organized, flexible, patient, and dependable. They will be highly motivated, naturally take initiative, be willing to learn, remain curious, and look to make a larger, positive impact.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Engage in functional partnership with Practice Manager counterpart to ensure clinical and center operations are streamlined and consistent with Bierman’s model
- Oversees implementation and maintenance of standardized clinical procedures & clinical operations in assigned center
- Monitors progress on Key Performance Indicators (KPI), utilizing data to drive individual and/or center-based action/intervention plans
- Ensures client programming is ethical, appropriately individualized, and provided with integrity
- Directly supervises Behavior Analysts and Trainers in assigned center, training and consultation on clinical skills, coaching on professional skills and career path, consultation on challenging cases, and other generalized support
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Speech and Occupational Therapy to assist in the development and oversight of onsite SLP’s and OT’s ensuring cross collaboration between BCBA’s and SLP’s and OT’s
- Actively engage with all site-based employees, provide support on the floor, and contribute to the vitality of the Bierman culture through modeling, motivating the team, and providing consistent feedback and support throughout the week
- If so, apply today! We can’t wait to review your application and for you to join our team!
By submitting your application to Bierman, you are opting into receiving communications from Bierman. Bierman Autism Centers values diversity in the workplace. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Bierman Autism Centers is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bierman Autism Centers does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as a candidate for employment, please inform a member of the Talent Acquisition team.