Why Block Imaging?
When the unexpected happens: an injury, an illness, an accident, the healthcare professionals that diagnose and treat these issues need tools they can rely on. That’s where Block Imaging comes in. If you’re looking to join a team that not only provides a positive work environment, but also creates a real-world impact, the Block Imaging team is worth your consideration. We are a Michigan-based company that buys, sells, and refurbishes medical imaging systems worldwide. Right now, we are accepting application for the role of Service Coordinator, working in our Holt Michigan facility, on a full-time basis.
General Job Description:
Responsible for supporting the service time & materials function of Block Imaging Parts & Service. Receive incoming service calls and coordinate repairs for our client’s service plans.
- To support customers in up time of their equipment
- To establish and maintain relationships with customers
- To assure the accuracy of all the documentation
- Receive and manage incoming service calls from clients
- Schedule engineers to repair equipment
- Negotiate repair costs with service engineers
- Setup serial numbers and site IDs as needed
- Monitor equipment under program to confirm functionality
- Schedule Preventative Maintenance visits accordingly
- Work with vendors on ensuring good working relationships
- Develop creative solutions to resolve problems
- Denying service when appropriate and offer other solutions when appropriate
- Track service records and invoices from service engineers
- Develop relationships with Independent Service Engineers
- Initiates follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Pursue established goals for program profitability
- Working respectfully, cooperatively, and professionally with others in the best interest of the company
- Ordering and negotiating price for service parts
- Handling any other duties as assigned
- Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner
- Desire to solve problems using initiative and critical thinking skills
- Capable of building positive working relationships with team members, customers, and vendors
- Ability to be flexible and resolve situations with confidence and mature leadership
- Solution-oriented professional who treats others with dignity and respect
- Team player who will foster communication among teams and share success
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service
- Basic ability in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Integrity, Honor, Growth, and Together. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Project Management, General Business, or Management preferred.
Experience: Preferably 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service setting
Benefits and Perks
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at sixteen days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
Investment Plan/Budgeting: Investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and a generous company match. And financial planning tools and training.
Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% up to one thousand dollars starting at 90 days and increasing to twenty-five hundred dollars after two years.
Paid Parental Leave: Up to three weeks of paid parental leave following a qualified Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) qualified and approved leave.
Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual.
The above information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.