Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 20 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
We are looking for a Vice President, Finance and Accounting to join our dynamic leadership team. Reporting to ClassLink’s CEO and founder of this privately held company, this role will play a key role in ClassLink’s continued growth.
- Direct all financial activities to maximize ClassLink’s plan for growth
- Provide strategic guidance to CEO on ClassLink’s growth opportunities
- Advise leadership on strategic decisions
- Analyze all financial data and provide leadership with appropriate reporting and dashboards
- Lead the growth and development of ClassLink’s accounting department
- Work closely with Human Resources to budget for compensation, training, benefits, and perks
- Analyze financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance with budgets
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems and ensure that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversee all transactions relating to general ledger, receivables, payables, and payroll
- Manage relationships with key vendors
- Ensure ClassLink is in compliance with all tax laws and regulations
- 7-10 years of financial management experience in rapidly growing companies
- 5+ years experience working with a $50mm SaaS company
- Business modeling of strategic goals
- Mergers and acquisitions experience
- Equity and debt fund raising experience
- Contract negotiating experience
- Compensation planning experience
- Quickbooks, SaaSOptics, and Salesforce experience
- Kanban, Kaizen, or Six Sigma experience
- Superior analytical and process management skills
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business; MBA preferred
- CPA, CFA, or CMA certification
- Prior experience in Education Technology industry is a plus
- Close proximity to our Clifton, NJ office is a plus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead