We are WorldatWork, a professional organization that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We specialize in globally respected certifications, relevant data, publications, content and conferences, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork serves Total Rewards professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry.
- We are seeking a talented and experienced Education Programs and Resources Team Lead to join our organization in India, Pune. As the Team Lead, you will play a vital role in managing educational projects and overseeing a team consisting of a graphic designer, instructional designer, and learning experience specialist. Your primary focus will be on maintaining and updating our product portfolio, ensuring the delivery of high-quality educational solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on education and contribute to the professional growth of our target audience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of assigned educational projects, ensuring alignment with project goals, timelines, and quality standards.
- Implement educational product maintenance and update strategies including planning, process, and scheduling. Includes tracking and communicating key milestones and adjusting plan and resources to meet organizational needs.
- Lead efforts to archive and retrieve content and manage correction/revision process with escalation paths to verify content changes.
- Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts, content creators, and delivery teams to gather input, align objectives, and facilitate smooth project workflows.
- Coordinate with external vendors or partners, as needed, to leverage additional expertise or resources for project delivery.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure the highest standards of educational content and program delivery.
- Collaborate with Education leadership team to develop and manage the education program and resource team’s budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor expenditures, track project costs, and identify opportunities for cost optimization and resource allocation.
*Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to contribute to the organization when needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Education, Education Technology, Instructional Design, or Business.
· Proven experience (5 or more years) in project management, preferably in an educational or learning and development context.
· Experience managing a team and leading cross-functional collaboration.
· Experience in the education sector or working with educational products and resources is highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of content management strategies and educational course development.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and manage budgets.
- Experience with various learning modalities (instructor-led, eLearning, in-person training, hybrid).
- Experience with instructional strategies, adult learning theory, ADDIE, Bloom’s, coordinating with SMEs.
- Proficiency in project management and education product development tools and software (MS Project, Azure Boards, Canvas, Articulate Suite, Adobe).
- Ability to enforce branding and style standards and provide diplomatic feedback and edits to others’ work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with U.S.-based management and internal stakeholder team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment, with a high customer service orientation and problem-solving capabilities.
- Directly manage a team of instructional designers, graphic designers, and a learning experience specialist.
Disclaimer - The above information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Nothing in the job description constitutes an express or implied contract of employment or warranty of any benefits.