Adult & Child Health is a growing 501c (3) not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization based in Indianapolis servicing multiple locations. A&C is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer flexibility, generous PTO (starting at 4 weeks), an immediately vested 401K, competitive benefits, career growth, staff development dollars, student loan reimbursement, clinical supervision hours, sponsorship, and much more!
The Company: At Adult & Child Health we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity, and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care for our clients and employees.
Adult & Child Health is an integrated healthcare provider in Central Indiana. We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center and a Federally Qualified Health Center look alike; we strive to provide the best in healthcare services. Providing high-quality, affordable care including primary care, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, mobile crisis response, community-based services, homeless outreach, school-based treatment, and more.
About this role: This is the most rewarding job you will ever have, doing family and individual therapy with clients referred by DCS to help them obtain permanency in their lives, either through adoption, reunification or an alternative plan. As a therapist we will be planting the seeds to help these families deal with generational trauma and to better adjust to life stressors in the future. Community based therapist position that works with foster care families and high needs youth in the community.
The Location and hours: A&C is based in Central Indiana. For this position, we service the following county: Marion
Hours are M-F with roughly 3 late afternoon/evenings per week. This position has flexible hours with 90% out in the community and in the homes of the clients we serve. No weekends. Some voluntary on call opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual therapy to youth and adults that are referred by the Department of Child Services in the home milieu.
- Attend CFTM meetings and court hearings.
- Complete documentation within 24 hours of meeting with client as well as completing intakes, monthly reports, safety plans, and treatment plans.
- Master's degree and license eligible in Indiana
- LMHC, LCSW, LCAC or LMFT preferred but not required
- Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
Some Key Benefits to Highlight:
- We offer full clinical supervision for licensure.
- We also offer staff development dollars for every employee.
- We offer H1B sponsorship for therapists.
- We have an immediately vested 401k
- Our DEIB Commission supports and encourages our taskforces such as Black Culture Awareness, DEIB Committees, HOPE, LGBTQ+ and more to come.
How to Apply:
- We want to know all about you so please send us your most updated resume. Cover letter is optional.
- You can apply here or directly on our website at www.adultandchild.org go to our careers page and apply for the job(s) that you.
- Application deadline is 9/30/2023