The Customer Service Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the fun and dynamic Customer Service and Sales Support team as well as other departments within Paragon Films. This which will allow them to gain and further their knowledge and understanding of stretch film industry. This role combines high attention to detail with an exceptional customer service mentality to serve internal and external customers while maintaining the best interest of Paragon Films. Role is performed under established guidelines and company procedures.
· Process billing for customers for additional freight costs associated with orders and working with customers to update the correct Accounts Receivable information.
· Process sample requests from sales reps, tracks shipment and delivery of requests, receives and processes warehouse shipment requests to move product between Paragon warehouse facilities.
· Receive requests from Customer Service Reps, Sales Reps or customers to track and provide updates on shipment locations and updated delivery dates, working with customers, carriers and Paragon’s Logistics Team when Proof of Deliveries are required.
· Manage the Orders and Fax email box, review and distribute emails to appropriate customer service rep based on territory or customer account.
· Monitor HUB Spot and review requests for Tech Data Sheets, assign contact to appropriate territory sales and customer service rep for follow up.
· Research and pull invoices or other customer documents as needed for Sales or Customer Service Reps or other members of Paragon, review and close service fees on invoiced accounts on scheduled basis with approval, receive, review, and obtain approvals for promotional credits requests for distributors.
· Answer customer service calls and cross trains to provide coverages for vacations or leave of absences when needed.
· Other projects or duties as assigned by department or leadership.
· Demonstrated Customer Service skills
· Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills
· Ability to identify uncover and identify customer needs
· Well organized, ability to prioritize and self-motivated
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· High level attention to detail and problem-solving ability
· The ability to adapt to fast paced; rapid changes. Ability to multitask and handle unexpected delays or events while maintaining constant attention to detail
· Practice and promote teamwork and servant leadership style within the organization
· High level of dependability regarding attendance and punctuality
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
· Experience in a plastics manufacturing environment
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk, see or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and infrequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. (Typical office/administrative work environment.)
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS
Work may involve overtime. Requires adherence to deadlines and project completion deadlines.