Why Block Imaging?
When the unexpected happens: an injury, an illness, an accident, the healthcare professionals that diagnose and treat these issues need tools they can rely on. That’s where Block Imaging comes in. If you’re looking to join a team that not only provides a positive work environment, but also creates a real-world impact, the Block Imaging team is worth your consideration.
Life at Block Imaging:
Don't be fooled by our casual attire. Though casual in dress, we are an innovative group focused on making great business decisions. We've built our culture on transparency, authenticity, and teamwork. We strive to work hard and play hard; and we enjoy Summer BBQs, Holiday Parties, Annual Retreats, Book Clubs, Lunch & Learns, and the occasional Ping-Pong and Foosball Tournaments to let off some steam.
General Job Description:
Responsible for managing all aspects of receiving, disassembling, identifying, labeling, and stocking incoming parts for inventory, as well as assisting in the delivery, and expedition process of orders.
- Completing inventory of equipment (in terms of components and accessories) as they arrive
- Maintaining database on all equipment and parts, while communicating inventory status updates
- Pulling and tracking parts requested by the service, parts, and engineering departments
- Performing regular inventory cycle counts
- Assisting in the shipping and receiving process, including, crating, labeling, and verifying safe delivery
- Assisting in maintaining the facilities, assuring cleanliness, organization of equipment, and safety
- Appropriately disposing of potentially hazardous materials
- Working respectfully, cooperatively, and professionally with others in the best interest of the company
- Handling any other duties as assigned
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Integrity, Honor, Together, and Growth. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
Education: Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or other related field is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Computer use competency
- Database entry and management
- Communication, especially listening and speaking
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Self- starter who is able to fill “down time” in productive ways
- Submit to and successfully complete a MVR and a criminal background check
- As needed; operate a company vehicle, must be 21 or older to drive company vehicle, must submit to and successfully complete requirements of Block’s Company Vehicle Policy.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of safe driving history
Minimum Physical Expectations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
- Physical activity that requires keyboarding, sitting, phone work and filing.
- Physical activity that requires travel, and flexibility of schedule.
- Physical activity that requires often bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, kneeling and/or twisting.
- Physical activity that sometimes involves pushing and/or pulling over 25 lbs.
- Physical activity that sometimes involves lifting over 25 lbs. but not more than 75 lbs.
- Job may include occasional driving of rental trucks or fleet vehicles.
- Submit to and pass a medical exam required under Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations and a written examination if asked to operate rental trucks or fleet vehicles.
- Drivers must comply with on-the-job driver’s safety training if asked to operate rental trucks or fleet vehicles.
- Physical activity that sometimes requires exposure to loud noises that do not require ear plugs.
- Physical activity that often requires exposure to machinery.
- Physical activity that sometimes requires exposure to hazardous materials.
The above information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Benefits and Perks
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at 16 days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
Investment Plan/Budgeting: 401(k) investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and a generous company match. And financial planning tools and training.
Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% of the total cost up to a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year, increasing to $2,500 after two years. This education may include college credit courses, continuing education unit courses, seminars and certification tests that are beneficial to both the team member and the organization.
Paid Parental Leave: Team members who request Parental Leave under this policy will run concurrently with leave under the FMLA. The Company will provide up to three-weeks of paid maternity leave for the team members own medical recovery following the birth and three-days of paid paternal leave following the birth of own child to care for and bond with child
Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual.