Are you obsessed with everything about weddings? Do the newest trends in linens, flowers and favors get you excited? Do you read wedding blogs and wedding magazines for fun?
If you answered yes to one or more of those questions, you may be the perfect addition to our growing team.
The Marketing Director for SEG is an integral person within the organization. They are responsible for ensuring all communication through photos, social media posts, written communication, advertising, etc are on point and well received by our clients, vendors, and the public.
Duties will include:
- Works with the Owner in developing marketing and advertising campaigns, including ads for social media, local media advertisements, and any other avenues to make SEG services known.
- Knowledgeable in all social media platforms.
- Creating innovative content for all platforms.
- Manages Marketing team.
- Creation and submission of “Real Weddings” to various publications.
- Compiles photos, stories, information, etc., for all mediums.
- Works with vendors to obtain photos and approvals.
- Executes photo shoots, marketing events, tastings, etc.
- Works with SEO, Web Designer and other teams to ensure all content and website is optimized.
- Coordinates with PR company, Graphic Designers, Website Developers, Printers, and SEO consultants on all marketing campaigns.
- Measures ad effectiveness and conversions and optimizes as needed.
- Works with the Sales department to develop new sales funnels, ad campaigns, and promotions.
- Discovers new opportunities for SEG to participate in local community activities, events, fundraisers, etc., to promote SEG products.
- Updates and maintains photo library in computer.
- Discovers new advertising agencies to partner on marketing SEG wedding venues.
- Creates and publishes monthly newsletter and e-blast.
- Assists with the annual budget for ad campaigns, including internet and magazine campaigns.
- Creates budgets for monthly advertising on social media.
- Works to get reviews posted on social media, wedding sites, weddings magazines, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Interacts positively and exudes professional behavior and communications with employees, clients, and vendors to foster and support kindness in the workplace.
- Maintains quality of service by establishing and enforcing SEG policy, protocols and procedures.
Benefits include a generous base salary commensurate with experience as well as commission and bonuses, health, dental and vision insurance, and 401K program.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of direct industry experience as well as five-plus years of experience managing a marketing team, a great eye, an amazing copywriter, graphic design experience, and an inspirational leader.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a sample of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Ideal Marketing Director. The writing sample can be a link to something you have already written, a blog, story, etc. or you can briefly write why you are the perfect person for this job and what your favorite part of a wedding is.