Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Service Writer for our Outdoor Power Equipment division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on-site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities, and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$500 after 30-days of employment, $500 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Service Writers are responsible for:
- Assisting customers dropping off equipment for service
- Checking equipment in/out
- Entering customer work orders into computer system
- Calling customers with quotes for repairs
- Updating work orders as needed
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Service Writers including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential (Saturdays required during peak season)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteer)
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
- Knowledge of Lawn and Garden Equipment
- Computer skills (MS Office Products); data entry
- Customer service experience
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Prior warranty experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English
- Must be able to pass background check and periodic drug screens
- Must represent the company in a positive manner at all times
- Conforms with the core values of BPS