We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Client Service Associate to support daily administrative operations of the personal financial planning practice of Allegheny Financial Group. Responsibilities include all aspects of client servicing, investment and records administration, and account problem solving. This position does not have client facing responsibilities, nor will there be an expectation in the future to progress to a Financial Advisor role. This position is part of an experienced and knowledgeable team that prides itself on consistently exceeding client expectations. This position provides direct support to Financial Advisors who work with clients.
This role will enjoy a hybrid schedule but will spend more time in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office during the orientation and training period.
As a Client Service Associate, no two days look the same, but most will include a mix of the following:
- Support Financial Advisors for daily client meetings and calendar activities.
- Prepare and process account applications, transfer of asset forms, transaction authorizations, trade tickets and any other client service paperwork as needed.
- Process investment checks, mail and related documents received from clients.
- Navigate within National Financial Services (NFS) and Fidelity brokerage account system (Wealthscape) to execute and monitor transactions within investment accounts.
- Answer questions from clients and contacts via telephone, e-mail, written correspondence, and in person.
- Research and respond to client correspondence issues in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison among clients and NFS/Broker Dealer/Fidelity/mutual fund companies, resolving any transactional discrepancies that may have occurred.
- Performs transactional activities such as opening and funding accounts, facilitating portfolio changes, and money movement.
You might be a great match if you have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with clients and related professionals of varied ages and backgrounds.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in business or related field with two years' experience, or an associate degree combined with related experience.
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite especially Excel and Word.
- Financial services industry experience is a strong preference.
- Proficient in Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, Zoom, and DocuSign.
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy, initiative, and follow-through.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and responsible with ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and stay current on software applications, operational procedures, and industry regulations.
- Currently hold or a willingness to earn the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Certification.
What AFG Offers:
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical (2 plan options), dental, vision, core and buy-up life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage and company funded flexible spending accounts.
- Generous paid time off program.
- A best-in-class 401K plan with online planning and reporting tools.
- Wellness program with additional time off rewards.
- Easily accessible office with free parking for onsite days.
Allegheny Financial Group, LTD is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm that offers clients guidance in every aspect of their financial life, including financial planning, portfolio management, market analysis, risk management, and business and estate planning. As a firm that pioneered financial planning in Pittsburgh, Allegheny has earned clients' trust for over 45 years with a high degree of personal attention combined with specialized knowledge, an
integrated team-based approach, and first-class market research.
For more information, go to Allegheny Financial Group