JMI Reports has been providing superior personalized service to the insurance industry since 1987. We are currently seeking a Field Operations Manager to lead a well-trained independent field representative force.
Job Title: Field Operations Manager
FLSA Classification: Salaried – Exempt
Reports to: Vice President, Field Operations
Location: North Royalton, Ohio
In this position, you will be an integral member of the field operations management team. You will manage an assigned geographic territory, lead a cadre of independent field reporters, and ensure timely completion and profitability of property surveys. You will assist with relevant technical training to your field representative force and guarantee quality control of work products. You will provide technical input, develop management reports, and participate in strategic planning and implementation of new initiatives.
• Bachelors’ degree in related field OR 5 years of equivalent work experience
• 3 years of supervisory and/or management experience
• Teaching and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, written & verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with web based workflow system technologies
• Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities
• Expertise in Microsoft Office applications for use in analyzing data
• Industry experience helpful but not required.
JMI Reports offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Cash compensation for the Field Operations Manager consists of a base salary, a monthly incentive, and an opportunity to receive company team awards.