Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service is seeking responsible, motivated, and experienced heavy equipment operators s to operate track machines, skid steers and front-end loaders for the upcoming 2023 -2024 winter season in the Maine & New Hampshire Seacoast and Lake Winnipesaukee area.
Responsibilities include plowing roadways and commercial parking lots.
- Prior plow truck experience.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to keep storm records.
- Ability to responsibly operate a truck with a plow.
- Must have 24/7 availability during snow events. Hours are dictated by snowfall and include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Available to work duration of snowstorm.
Winter is the perfect time to prove your work ethic and dependability. Individuals who prove to be dependable, trustworthy and hardworking will be offered full time employment come Spring.
The pay is $30-$40 per hour depending on experience.
Applicants need to have a valid driver’s license.
Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service is an equal employment opportunity company.
Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.