The Manager, Digital Partnerships sits within the Digital team at Skybound Entertainment, where we are launching digital content surrounding video games, internet & pop culture, board games, collectibles, and merchandise for diehard fans, community, and loyal customers.
The Manager, Digital Partnerships will affect growth by scaling influencer talent and content partnerships for the Skybound digital network, our newly relaunched Skybound Insiders, and our wider brand distribution channels. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, a native in the social and digital content space, and ready to activate immediately on new business development opportunities while also ramping with existing relationships spanning influencers, agencies, and brands. They will exhibit an advanced understanding of how to move audiences from awareness to consideration to conversion across multiple digital platforms. Near-term goals will focus on recruiting a permanent roster of on-camera talent, influencer collaborations, and brand partnerships toward measurable audience growth for Skybound and Skybound Insiders. Long-term goals provide an opportunity to involve expanding revenue streams in the digital space.
Reports: This position will report to the Director, Digital
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Director, Digital and Managing Partner, Linear to acquire content and influencer creator relationships for Skybound’s digital programming offerings, including video, audio, FAST, and branded content
- Lead business development efforts with Skybound influencers and synergistic brands to scale audience
- Conduct thorough research to identify relevant content creators for Skybound Digital: analyze their content, engagement levels, and audience demographics to determine their suitability for collaboration.
- Sign new digital talent for Skybound’s top-of-funnel offerings, creating bespoke deals to form mutually beneficial partnerships
- Act as primary liaison between digital and execs, finance, and legal teams to ensure compliance for all incoming and outgoing partnerships
- Sync regularly with the digital content team to identify content challenges and opportunities, and source new talent to address
- Envision, plan, and deploy influencer and partnership strategies within larger integrated content programs
- Recommend strategies to position existing brands and content (e.g. Insiders) for growth
- 3-5 years in an influencer/digital talent agency forming partnerships on behalf of influencers OR 5+ years experience leading a digital-first personality-driven brand as influencer partnerships manager or similar role
- Substantive experience with deal making to jumpstart audience and monetization
- Understanding of metrics and pricing models (i.e. CPMs, CPVs, Followers, Views, Impressions)
- Manage cross-functional processes effectively to create, close, and onboard partnerships
- Familiar with modern game media and marketing: influencers, video content, custom editorial and more
- Experience or familiarity with the comics and collectibles markets is a plus
Skybound is a multiplatform content company working closely with creators and their intellectual properties, extending stories and universes to new platforms, including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, digital content, events, and beyond. We are home to critically-acclaimed global franchises, including The Walking Dead and Invincible.
Skybound Games produces, publishes and distributes video and tabletop games across all genres, including the multi-million-unit selling The Walking Dead video game series. In addition to our wholly-owned franchises, we work with independent developers to foster and create original games with compelling characters and worlds, strong creator and artistic focus, and innovative approaches to engaging genres.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.