Known as “The Land of Enchantment” New Mexico has attracted residents with its opportunity to enjoy a dry, sunny climate, an inspirational landscape and vibrant culture. As New Mexico’s premiere full-service Commercial solar installer, we provide affordable and quality service for Private and Public sector businesses. If you are driven, self-motivated and are passionate about renewable energy we would love to hear from you. Find out what it is like to work at one of the fastest growing Commerical Solar Firms in New Mexico. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits that include Health Insurance, PTO and more.
More Than Just A Job, Its A Passion.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Leading a crew to install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of commercial solar PV systems and EV chargers.
• Lead others through example, showing apprentices how to install projects correctly to code and quality.
• Properly install systems to manufacturer and job spec
• Complete electrical work that meets current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
• All projects are completed in a professional manner.
• Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
• Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
• Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
• Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
• Communicate and coordinate with Project Management Team via written communication via the Project Management system and via email.
• Maintain and enforce safety and training programs.
• Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Reliability and professionalism will be required on a daily basis.
• Create a positive work environment.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Own a current NEC Code Book.
• Must own all electrical tools, power tool and tool belt
• Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
• 3+ years of experience in commercial electrical projects preferred
• Solar experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
Compensation Depends on Applicant having a valid NM Journeyman License EE98J