We are 11:59, a professional services firm that helps forward-thinking public and commercial sector clients unlock the full potential of their transformation and modernization efforts. With a team led by former Big 4 Consulting Executives, we bring the Art of the Possible to life. We deliver unbiased strategies independent from resource constraints and generate value based on what is possible today so that our clients are ready for tomorrow.
As a firm built on our experts' curiosity, we employ an integrated, agile talent model to deliver modern technology. Our clients hire us for our shared commitment to their mission, the collaborative approach of our team members, and our track record of delivering breakthrough solutions and results.
At 11:59, we don't just showcase the art of the possible; we deliver it.
At a critical time of growth for our business, 11:59 is seeking a Senior Program/Project Manager for our Transformation Team with a solid background in customer-focused project management and a proven track record of exceptional customer service. The Senior Program/Project Manager will manage key client projects, teams, and workstreams. Responsibilities include coordinating and completing projects on time, within budget, within scope, and with high customer satisfaction. This position will oversee all aspects of assigned projects, such as setting deadlines, delegating responsibilities, and monitoring and reporting on progress of projects for upper management and clients. This position will also identify customer and team needs, and work with leadership both at 11:59 to fill those needs with the appropriate staff.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. She or he will collaborate with other teammates to ensure all aspects of each project are completed as best needed to fulfill client needs and exceed expectations. The position will help to look for opportunities to deliver additional services, and always be improving our teams to deliver exceptional service.
- The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of complex programs across multiple disciplines.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in leading and managing complex projects, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate internal and client resources, third parties, and vendors for the flawless execution of project(s) completed with high customer satisfaction.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track and monitor progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Report on project progress to client and internal management.
- Builds trusted relationships with client and internal teams.
- Manage and maintain the relationship with the client, third party vendors, and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to identify, communicate, escalate, and minimize potential risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Identify ways to grow internal team members to their fullest potential.
- Track performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients and internal staff members.
- Display and develop leadership skills.
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven working experience in project management in a consulting or professional services environment with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask with proven experience to manage multiple projects/teams at once.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Excellent teamwork skills and a belief that the team accomplishes more leveraging the strengths of each member.
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and solve problems in a way that is fair and respectful of others.
- Solid conflict resolution skills able to resolve disagreements in a way that is constructive and respectful.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change and work well with different people from different backgrounds, skillsets, career-levels, and desires.
- Focused positive attitude to stay positive and motivated even when faced with challenges, enabling the teams to do the same
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in project management or team lead roles managing others.
- Excellent analytic skills; a knack for data analysis and user feedback.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with close attention to detail.
- Energized by collaboration and brings passion to the conversation.
- Strong emotional intelligence with a high level of empathy.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in multiple industries a plus (healthcare, media, commercial, public sector, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PRINCE II certifications are added benefits.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- 401(k) matching.
Applicants must be able to work in the United States without the need for current or future visa sponsorship.