About Block Imaging
With the recent news of Siemens Healthineers and CommonSpirit Health joining together in a unique partnership to acquire Block Imaging, begins the search for a talented Director of IT to join the Block Imaging Family.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of information technology within our business. Communicating with executives to align technology goals with organizational objectives.
- Oversees IT operations
- Present reports on the company’s technology status, goals and or progress
- Align technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives
- Works to increase user satisfaction.
- Evaluates IT operations with regard to established goals.
- Communicates within IT team and across departments as needed.
- Identifies and manages security risks.
- Identifies technology used to improve the company’s goals of delivery excellence.
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding and training IT team members
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure.
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively
- Handling any other duties as assigned
- Assesses need for new equipment and software.
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Integrity, Honor, Together, and Growth. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, computer science or related field (graduate degree a plus)
Minimum eight years’ experience working in IT operations
Minimum three years’ experience overseeing IT teams and projects
Certifications and continuing education preferred
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong research, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Great project management skills, including organization, planning, time management and prioritization
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest IT developments
- Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases and storage systems
- Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations
Benefits and Perks
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at sixteen days of PTO and receive “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
Investment Plan/Budgeting: Investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and a generous company match. And financial planning tools and training.
Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% up to one thousand dollars starting at 90 days and increasing to twenty-five hundred dollars after two years.
Paid Parental Leave: Up to three weeks of paid parental leave following a qualified Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) qualified and approved leave.
Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual.