Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 20 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming
ClassLink is looking for a team player to work on general accounting, analysis, billing and collections.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years accounting experience working in a small to mid-sized company.
- Overseeing & processing day to day accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Communication with customers about billing request
- Assist with month-end close process
- Perform Balance Sheets/Profit & Loss account reconciliations
- Review and reconcile credit card expense reports
- Assist with audits and tax filings
- Perform other general accounting duties as needed
- 2-5 years of overall accounting experience
- Superior excel skills
- Independent problem solving skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- BA, BS in Accounting or Business is required
- QuickBooks experience a +
- Salesforce experience a +
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead