TITLE: Program Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Program Manager, Monitoring and Technical Assistance
STATUS: Exempt, salaried, full-time
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois, (Hybrid/remote schedule)
SALARY RANGE: $44,770 - $59,400 (commensurate with experience)
ABOUT ALL CHICAGO MAKING HOMELESSNESS HISTORY (ALL Chicago MHH):
All Chicago MHH’s mission is to unite our community and resources to provide solutions that ensure and sustain the stability of home. ?On any given night, nearly 6,000 Chicagoans do not have a place to call home. These are our neighbors and together we can ensure that we all have stable homes. ?
All Chicago MHH prevents and ends homelessness through emergency financial assistance, community partnerships, data analytics, and training and research. We strengthen our community’s collective efforts to prevent and end homelessness, guided by a vision of impact, influence, and inspiration. As our name implies, All Chicago MHH brings together homeless service providers, non-profit partners, donors, and people with the lived experience of homelessness in a strategic effort to make homelessness history in Chicago.
We bring a sense of collaboration to our work and actively seek solutions through partnership! Come to work with passionate, like-minded colleagues in a supportive environment as we help end homelessness. Learn more at?www.allchicago.org.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to serve a critical role in coordinating and carrying out program support, administration, and collaboration with provider partner agencies. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and data analysis skills and manage various activities and responsibilities simultaneously. The coordinator will be responsible for ensuring monitoring, evaluation and technical assistance work is completed on time, produces high quality results, and supports partner agencies in performance improvement.
Desired Core Competencies:
- Communication: Communicates clearly and collaboratively through written and verbal methods and with diverse stakeholders.
- Detail orientation: Able to process and organize a lot of information, complete detailed tasks, and remain organized.
- Critical thinking: Approaches problems methodically and creatively. Uses curiosity to ensure understanding of problems and propose solutions.
- Data analysis: Able to clean, transform and analyze large data sets and draw understanding from the data.
- Coordinate monitoring activities by creating workplans, timelines, and schedules.
- Implement monitoring activities by assessing policies, files, and data entry for alignment with criteria, drafting reports, and facilitating meetings and trainings.
- Provide technical assistance by presenting information, discussing challenges, and identifying needs.
- Develops understanding of rules and regulations and creates materials to support others in understanding how to demonstrate compliance with them.
- Plans and facilitates workgroup meetings with external partners.
- Works with performance data to evaluate data quality, produce reports and visualizations, and answer questions about the data.
- Raises challenges with Program Manager to support troubleshooting, as needed.
- Responds to requests for information from partner agencies and community members seeking resources and assistance.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, and disability, employer-matched retirement plan, paid leave, and more.
Bachelor's degree in social work, Psychology, Social Justice or another related field is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Possessing 2-5 years of experience in the field(s) of homelessness service delivery and/or housing is strongly preferred.
- Experience with HUD-funded programming, Coordinated Entry and/or the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) is preferred.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries, complaints, or concerns, as presented by staff, consumers, service providers, and other stakeholders.
- Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary range requirement.