National Development is looking for a full-time Leasing Consultant at our brand new community 525 LINC Apartments in Allston, MA. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for people and apartment living, and an enthusiastic desire to create a sense of community among residents and team members. As a member of our leasing team, you will instill a sense of National Development pride in everyone you interact with.
National Development Communities is a collection of thirteen luxury apartment communities located in downtown and Metro Boston. From suburban settings to downtown towers, we take a thoughtful approach to creating places to live. We have developed and manage some of the leading housing destinations in the area, delivering a high standard of apartment living to our residents. National Development Communities is known for sought-after locations, quality construction, engaging programs and activities, first-rate amenities, and our residential management team’s personal touch.
As a Leasing Consultant, your primary responsibilities include:
· Corresponding with prospective residents – establishing a good rapport, setting up appointments, touring the community, and taking them through the leasing and move-in process, all while showcasing exemplary customer service and sales skills.
· Administrative tasks such as lease generation, resident file preparation and maintenance, and resident correspondence.
· Preparing weekly leasing reports.
· Participating in planning and execution of resident events.
· Maintaining social media presence, working with the internal marketing team to create and post content.
· Cultivating and maintaining strong loyal relationships with residents, offering a first-class resident experience and helping to maintain a strong sense of community.
You Create Value by:
· Being dedicated to our residents – working to exceed their expectations, resolving any community-related issues, and striving to create an extraordinary experience.
· Being dedicated to National Development – striving to exceed leasing goals, reducing turnover, maintaining a positive reputation (both online and anecdotally), and proudly representing National Development’s professionalism and values.
· Being dedicated to your team - you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “below your pay grade.”
· Being dedicated to ND – proactively manage issues, maintain a positive attitude and proudly represent ND’s professionalism and our culture of sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
What You Bring to Us:
· Experience in the property management (preferably lease up experience), hospitality or retail industries.
· Experience with industry software (YARDI).
· Familiarity with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
· Experience with a Revenue Management software platform (YieldStar preferred).
· Willingness to jump in and learn new tasks and systems.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
What We Bring You:
At National Development, we value the health and happiness of our team members and offer a wide range of insurance programs and benefits that support you and your family in cultivating a happy and healthy lifestyle. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and future planning:
· Comprehensive and Affordable Health, Dental and Vision Plans
· Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Plans
· Life Insurance and LTD
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Wellness Incentives
· Company-matched 401K
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Paid Time-off