ATSI support services are growing. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join our team. This full-time position supports the Office of Naval Research (ONR). The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting senior ONR government personnel with administrative support tasks. The Administrative Assistant will support on-site operations; schedule and reserve conference rooms; take and distribute meeting minutes; maintain calendars and schedule appointments; process travel requests and make travel arrangements; prepare, route, track, scan, distribute and file correspondence; create and maintain electronic and hard copy files; perform data entry, filing, faxing, copying, and assembly of administrative packages; assist with general office administration; and other administrative duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma plus at least 5 years of experience providing administrative or office management support.
- Prior experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- DoD Secret Clearance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power-Point to create and edit various documents and enter data into computer databases and spreadsheets.
- Effective at working independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to organize and coordinate meetings.
- Ability to complete tasks fast and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Ability to track and follow through on projects to completion.
- Superior organization and interpersonal skills.
- ONR office located in Arlington, VA (Monday – Friday)
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and subcontracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
Direct Deposits & Allotment
11 Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
Virtual Doctor Visits (unlimited/$0 copays)
Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance Program
Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & parking/transportation
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Travel Assistance Program
401(k) retirement plan with company match & profit sharing
Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled