Fantastic new opportunity with growth-oriented company as a Parts and Service Administrator.
Working at our family owned and operated business feels more like being part of a big family than just another employee.
If you’re dedicated, talented and searching for an employer to deliver challenging work and the chance to build a career; Buckeye Power Sales has the environment you’ve been waiting for.
Our Parts and Service Administrators are responsible for providing excellent customer service to our PCE customers, by handling parts and service needs.
Qualified applicants for the Parts and Service Administrator position will be able to:
- Assist customers with determining proper parts needed for their equipment
- Manage parts and inventory; submit purchase requests; approve department expenses
- Assure adequate inventory of high-turn parts
- Responsible for inventory accountability of stock for warehouse
- Assure parts availability through multiple sources; secure best pricing
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of parts and equipment
- Order parts and equipment, supporting PCE
- Check out/in customer pickup rental units
- Enter detailed work orders into the computer system
- Code invoices for payables
- Assist customers by phone or at the counter by providing excellent customer service
- Document shipping requirements and freight costs from suppliers
- Call customers with repair quotes
- Call customers for equipment pick up after serviced
- Enter billing of shop jobs/parts orders into computer system
- Enter and update work order status into computer system
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package including:
- Formal factory/facility training and certifications
- Competitive pay
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid time off in first year
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE