The Interior Architect - Foodservice Designer will handle computer modeling software to create technical drawings and three-dimensional building designs specifically catered to the foodservice industry.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Producing construction drawings and working with design team.
- Create foodservice layouts, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical plans for construction.
- Duct design from single line to double line ductwork.
- Basic mechanical and plumbing design.
- CAD production on computer.
- Autodesk Revit production on computer.
- Required to research, compile, and record information.
- Perform Construction Administration tasks including shop drawings and submittal reviews.
- Understanding of accessibility and commercial codes.
- Organize and maintain drawings and project files.
- Responsible for consistency of plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of engineering design principles
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of material properties
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Revit, Auto Cad, Adobe, and Microsoft Office
- Solid communication, problem solver, time management skills, attentive to details, dependable, and highly organized
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and still meet project deadlines.
- Ability to function as an integral team player.
- Reliable and lifelong learner
- Must be able to work under the pressure of meeting and exceeding projected goals and benchmarks.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.