If you enjoy driving, meeting new people, and supporting our beautiful community all while working in a fun and flexible environment, then we want to talk to you!
Who Are We?
Circuit’s goal is to reduce congestion and its harmful effects on the environment and our quality of life. We do this by getting people out of their cars for short trips, encouraging visitors to park once, and by making connections to existing mass transit hubs. We work with innovative cities and forward-thinking advertising partners to offer electric shuttles that make mobility easier, smarter, more affordable, and fun.
What Do We Value?
Circuit is built by energetic team members from diverse backgrounds. Every mile makes a difference at Circuit: we tackle big challenges in small steps. Circuit employs hard-working individuals who are passionate about changing the world one ride at a time. We strive to maintain a flexible work environment with a warm and welcoming company culture.
What is the Job all About?
Our Driver Ambassadors are the face of Circuit! As one of our Drivers, you will provide a valuable service to locals and tourists visiting our community. Day-to-day duties involve providing safe, efficient, and appropriate transportation to the general public while maintaining and embodying company values and proper treatment of all passengers. We're seeking an experienced and customer-centric Lead Driver Ambassador to join our dynamic team. As a Lead Driver Ambassador, you will not only fulfill the role of a Driver Ambassador but also play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our transportation services, promoting a positive and productive work environment, and contributing to a culture of excellence among our team of Driver Ambassadors.
Responsibilities inclusive of but not limited to:
- Overseeing and coordinating the daily activities of a team of driver ambassadors, ensuring efficient and timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Proactively identifying and addressing potential issues, maintaining a safe and secure work environment for both drivers and passengers.
- Providing guidance and support to team members, fostering a collaborative and supportive work atmosphere.
- Assisting driver ambassadors with any operational challenges or road hazards they may encounter.
- Conducting regular training sessions for new and existing drivers, covering company policies, procedures, safety regulations, and customer service protocols.
- Maintaining an organized and efficient storage system for driver uniforms, equipment, and supplies.
What Do You Offer?
- 3 years of safe driving experience and a valid driver’s license are required.
- A passion for growth, leadership, customer service and working with the public.
- The ability to use technology such as an iPhone, GPS, and other applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead effectively with a diverse range of individuals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to train and develop others, fostering a positive and productive learning environment.
What We Offer:
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Full-time shifts and schedules available
- $20.00 per hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits are offered after 5 months of full-time hours.
- Chance to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and team members
- Professional development and training opportunities
Additional information:The candidate must be able to stand, sit, walk and manipulate various tools to complete the expectations of the role. This role may require working in various weather conditions and have exposure to the elements. The role may require lifting up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis.
At Circuit, diversity, equity, and inclusion are inherently tied to our mission of accessible and sustainable transportation, while putting people first. This all starts with our employees. Diversity plays an integral part in creating an inclusive space where everyone belongs. We strive to be a reflection of the communities, customers, and partners that we serve. Circuit provides a place for people from all walks of life to connect, collaborate, and commute as their authentic selves.