Celebrating 90 years of industry leadership, Hirsch Pipe and Supply is a thriving force in the market. Boasting an enriching work environment and a team of dedicated, long-serving professionals who have propelled us to the forefront, we invite you to be a part of our dynamic journey.
As we propel in a new era of growth, we’re expanding our HR team and seeking an exceptional individual to fill the pivotal role of Manager of HR Operations. In this new and crucial capacity, you will be instrumental in leading the charge to streamline HR operations and optimize the utilization of our cutting-edge HR systems.
· Spearhead the administration of our HRIS System, ensuring optimal efficiency and functionality.
· Oversee data management and analytics, translating insights into actionable strategies.
· Lead HR operations to optimize the employee experience throughout their journey.
· Pilot high-impact HR projects, steering them from concept to fruition.
· Direct the annual HR organizational processes, fostering organizational growth and employee engagement.
Founded in 1933, Hirsch Pipe & Supply is Southern California’s largest independent distributor of plumbing, heating, and industrial supplies. Hirsch operates over 27 locations in Southern California, and distributes products regionally, nationally and throughout the world. We proudly support our motto: Hirsch has it…
Hirsch has grown dramatically over the past 5 years, creating opportunities for talented individuals to achieve personal, professional, and financial rewards. Our workplace is a dynamic, fast-paced, employee & customer centric environment, and the Hirsch team is made up of focused individuals who work hard, treat each other with respect, and understand the importance of family and fun. We have been recognized nationally and regionally as a Best Workplace. Hirsch is a values-based employer committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion. In short, Hirsch is your chance for a great future!
· A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, underpinning your expertise.
· 5-7 years of proven prowess in a comparable role, exhibiting strategic finesse.
· Demonstrated dexterity in executing strategic visions with precision.
· Proficiency in California Employment Law, a cornerstone of our HR landscape.
· Prior experience with integrated HR systems such as Paylocity or equivalent.
· An unwavering attention to detail.
· A deft problem solver, skilled at untangling complexities.
· Masterful time management and multitasking skills.
· Collaborative team skills, fostering synergy across diverse teams.
· A track record of developing effective processes and workflows.
· Project management experience.