At Western Montana Clinic, we are continuing our 100-year tradition of providing excellent health care to the community. We are a group of local, independent providers practicing in multiple specialties. Our mission remains the same - to provide our patients with the same high quality health care that we expect for our families.
We are seeking a full time, day shift only (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) Laboratory Technician to join our team in the Lab at Broadway Building.
Wage Range $52K - 75K DOE
The Medical Laboratory Scientist Technician will:
- Diagnose, screen, monitor and perform quality control tests on patient specimens
- Perform serological, chemical, coagulation, hematological, urinalysis, and molecular testing to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Perform microscopy to include wet mounts, KOH, manual differentials, slide reviews, etc.
- Ensures operation of analyzers and other laboratory equipment by calibrating, completing, preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs
- Maintain accurate and complete records of results, maintenance log and quality control
- Play an essential role in fulfilling our mission
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- Day Shift (Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm)
- Retirement plans - 401(k) and pension program
- Voluntary benefits - Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
Minimum Requirements for the Medical Laboratory Scientist:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Biology, or Chemistry
- Eligible to complete National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) Program
- Eligible for Montana State Licensure as Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Clinical Laboratory Technician
The successful Lab Technician candidate will be subject to a background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer