WorldatWork is a global not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving, educating, and inspiring those who reward and engage the workforce. Our members include business professionals who are accountable for the critically important practices of compensation, well-being, benefits, development, and recognition programs within their companies around the world. Over 80% of the global 500 organizations are among the many customers we have served over the last 65 years.
WorldatWork is looking for a Team Lead, Faculty Success. As the Team Lead, Faculty Success you will oversee the effective development and delivery of training for WorldatWork faculty. Reporting to the Director, Education and Certification, you will collaborate alongside learning content, learning experience, and learning delivery to develop, enhance, facilitate, and support various modalities of training for faculty members. Your primary focus is on faculty success and helping our faculty acquire the necessary skills to excel in their teaching environment. As a secondary part of this position, you will be assisting with event speaker preparation in collaboration with the events team. Your expertise in the training will be instrumental in supporting WorldatWork’s mission to advance the profession of Total Rewards.
Think you have what it takes? Read more about our opportunity, apply for the position and let’s get this show on the road!
- A mission to advance the knowledge of Total Rewards and their impact on the global workforce.
- A core values centric culture that encourages employees to be you, not them
- A collaborative environment that values quality, continuous learning, and purpose-driven work
- Demonstrated success (3 or more years) in managing successful faculty development or train-the-trainer programs.
- Proven experience maintaining high levels of training effectiveness and faculty and learner satisfaction.
- Proven experience with change management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a variety of educational technologies and tools. Experience providing asynchronous and synchronous and hybrid training utilizing Canvas and Zoom preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and engage stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment, with a learner-centered approach.
At WorldatWork, we offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. The hiring range for this position is $80,000 to $85,000 plus eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus with a target of 7.5% of base salary. This position may be worked remotely. The benefits for this position include ongoing professional development training opportunities, health, dental, vision, well-being, health savings, flexible spending, retirement, and annual discretionary bonus. For a further description of our benefits please go to https://worldatwork.org/careers.