WorldatWork is a global not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving, educating, and inspiring those who reward and engage the workforce. Our members include business professionals who are accountable for the critically important practices of compensation, well-being, benefits, development, and recognition programs within their companies around the world. Over 80% of the global 500 organizations are among the many customers we have served over the last 65 years.
WorldatWork is looking for a skilled and innovative Learning Delivery Senior Specialist to join our Education and Certification team. As the Learning Delivery Senior Specialist, you will oversee the technical logistics of the public education annual schedule including specific sections, resource allocation, and class limits. You will ensure the smooth delivery of learning programs according to an optimized schedule. You will play a key role in assisting with budget forecasts, enrollments, and process documentation. You will also play a key role in managing speaker bureau deliveries and deliveries of other specialty formats and webinars. This position requires strong project management, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills to meet the diverse needs of the education team and our learners.
Your expertise in leading learning delivery schedules, along with your superior project management and communication skills will be instrumental in supporting WorldatWork’s mission to advance the profession of Total Rewards.
Think you have what it takes? Read more about our opportunity, apply for the position and let’s get this show on the road!
- A mission to advance the knowledge of Total Rewards and their impact on the global workforce.
- A core values centric culture that encourages employees to be you, not them
- A collaborative environment that values quality, continuous learning, and purpose-driven work
- Proven experience (3 or more years) in delivery of education programs, preferably in a professional association or similar organization.
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing course schedules and registrations.
- Proven experience with successfully managing multiple projects and prioritizing tasks effectively. Project Management skills preferred.
- High technical proficiency and experience with Excel, Azure Boards, and Salesforce preferred.
- Proficiency with data analysis and reporting, utilizing tools such as spreadsheets, data visualization software, or learning analytics platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills. This includes the ability to maintain accuracy, identify challenges and issues early, considering actions and impact and making recommendations.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, and event planning is desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment, with a high customer service orientation and problem-solving capabilities.
At WorldatWork, we offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. The hiring range for this position is $70,000 to $75,000 plus eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus with a target of 7.5% of base salary. This position may be worked remotely. The benefits for this position include ongoing professional development training opportunities, health, dental, vision, well-being, health savings, flexible spending, retirement, and annual discretionary bonus. For a further description of our benefits please go to https://worldatwork.org/careers.