Armstrong Transport Group is a third-party logistics provider headquartered in the vibrant South End neighborhood of Charlotte, NC, with additional locations in Boise, ID, and Schaumburg, IL. Using the power of innovative technology solutions, we create seamless connections for shippers and carriers while delivering exceptional customer experiences. We’re proud to have a diverse community of more than 150 independent agent offices that rely on us to help grow their business and fuel their success. Behind the scenes, our team of over 230 corporate employees provides unwavering support, ensuring that everyone involved in the logistics process receives the care and attention they deserve. Recognized as a US Best Managed Company and a Top Workplace, Armstrong thrives on creating positive experiences and fostering partnerships to help grow careers.
We are excited to add an experienced Collections Representative to our growing finance department. In this role, you will work a hybrid work model and be in the office Monday through Thursday.
- Analyze client records and market data
- Adhere to collections policy and guidelines
- Investigate and resolve any customer irregularities or inquiries
- Utilize professional communication to consult agents and customers
- Prepare and report the status of efforts related to key departmental metrics to upper management, including the preparation of reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Carefully analyze financial data to produce clear and objective reports
- Minimum of three years of Collections experience
- Proficient ability to pay attention to detail
- Associate's degree or above preferred
ATG offers medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, and HSA benefits on the first of the month following the date of hire. Additional benefits include PTO, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) with up to a 3.5% match.
Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.