Celona is looking for an experienced Service Provider Channel Account Manager to lead our sell-through engagements with some select Tier-1 MNOs and reseller partners.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with experience working with the Verizon Business organization and their overlay Business Markets sales organization. Verizon Business is already one of Celona’s most significant channel partners with massive upside potential to be exploited in the coming quarters and years. Having contacts and personal relationships up to senior levels within Verizon Business would be beneficial.
This individual must be located on the East Coast of North America near a major airport, as this role will require up to 50% travel.
This is a sell-through business model, with Verizon acting as a reseller channel partner. Specifically, the Business Markets team is focused on more mid-market and emerging account types. Whilst there are some larger Enterprise-centric opportunities, the Business Markets team is more focused on a larger volume of smaller opportunities.
We are looking for a highly successful sales professional who is excited about the opportunity to evangelize on market changing technology inside large SP and channel organizations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting both the Enterprise and Business Markets private cellular overlay sales organizations who themselves support the broader Verizon sales organization of several thousand account managers.
- The role will require both end-user customer facing “selling” activity supporting the Verizon sales team in accounts as well as back-office management and program development.
- In addition to Verizon, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a small number of other select partners such as WWT and Insight.
- They should have an excellent working knowledge of IP Networking and preference will be given to those with knowledge of wireless technologies including Wi-Fi, cellular and preferably CBRS.
- The primary role of this position is sales acceleration and positioning Celona as the technology vendor of choice for these different channel partners.
- Celona is a fast-moving start-up and experience working within such an environment is preferred.
- Candidates need to be driven self-starters who can think creatively, be able to wear many hats and be prepared to operate outside of their normal comfort zone.
- We are seeking someone who will not take no for an answer.
Compensation for this role is between $260,000 - $300,000 On Target Earnings (base salary + commission). This will vary by location and experience level.
Founded in 2019, privately held Celona Networks is a pioneer and leader in the emerging market of Enterprise Private 4G and 5G networks. 5G is positioned to be a transformative technology in many areas and Private 5G (using CBRS) is opening up previously impossible use cases for the Enterprise. For the first time Enterprises are able to deploy mission-critical applications across reliable and interference free wireless infrastructure facilitating a step-change productivity capability. In a recent survey by NTT, 51% of CIOs said they planned to deploy a Private 5G Network within a 2-year timeframe.
Campbell, CA based Celona Networks has developed the first and still the only dedicated Private 5G solution for the Enterprise. Celona Private 5G LAN is designed to deploy as easily as Wi-Fi whilst integrating with the existing IP infrastructure with all customer data always secured within the Enterprise’s existing security boundaries.
Celona is backed by tier-1 VCs including Lightspeed, Norwest, NTT, Cervin and Qualcomm.