11:59 is a business and technology consulting firm focused on delivering mission-critical work for private and public sector organizations.
Led by former Big 4 consulting executives, we have a deep bench of technology experts whose sole purpose is to help take clients’ business and digital transformation objectives from strategy through execution. For nearly 20 years, we have guided forward-thinking clients to discover their full potential and have delivered hundreds of projects and billions of dollars worth of project value to our clients.
Our culture and our values—including curiosity, collaboration, integrity, commitment, and respect—are core to who we are at 11:59. We take these ideals very seriously, and they guide us in our purpose to help our customers reach their full potential and focus on their mission-driven work. Any touchpoint between a prospect or client is further guided by our client experience model, and we care deeply about curating an elevated, outstanding experience.
- Create technical, functional, and operational documentation for applications.
- Work effectively in an Agile Scrum environment (JIRA / Azure DevOps) and follow our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use business requirements to drive the design of applications and technical architecture.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects (local and remote) to ensure applications meet requirements and performance goals.
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Configure, build, and test applications and technical architecture.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Demonstrate understanding of and ability to implement software design patterns, such as Repository, UnitOfWork, IoC, Observer, Decorator, MVC, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of and ability to implement programming concepts such as polymorphism, encapsulation, application interfaces, etc.
- Participate in quality management reviews.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs/code reviews.
- Provide application/technical support.
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field with 3+ years of software development experience (M.S. preferred).
- Strong experience in front-end technologies such as jQuery, Typescript, Angular(9.+), and/or React(13+), State management frameworks (NgXs, ReduxToolkit), observables & event handling, functional components, security integration (OAuth2/OIDC/PKCE), etc.
- Strong experience in creating and publishing client libraries using rollup, VITE, or related tools.
- Strong experience in the creation/ execution of Unit tests using libraries such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Strong experience with application themes and design elements such as MUI(React) or PrimeNg(Angular).
- Experience with Webhooks, pub/sub, and other related technologies.
- Deep understanding of optimization with data services; parallel, grouped execution, etc.
- Strong experience with component-driven development using tools such as StorybookJS.
- Strong experience in Paired Programming, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Strong experience in CI/CD environments and pipelines, especially in Azure and AWS.
- Strong experience with microservices-based architecture.
- Strong cloud platform experience (AWS, AZURE).
- Strong DevOps tools experience (Azure DevOps, GitHub, etc.).
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) matching