At Alert Communications , a division of EverService Holdings, LLC, we’re nothing without our employees. We put the people into “people-powered” solutions. We specialize in providing personal responses, whether by phone, chat or text, rather than endless keypad options. We are a team of driven, curious, kind, innovative and resourceful professionals. Our values are part of everything we do:
- Integrity - Always doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
- Diversity - Celebrating out commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Obsession - With the growth and success of our employees and out clients
- Accountability - If its meant to be, its up to me.
- Teamwork - Together, we win!
EverService Holdings, LLC is a global provider of tech-enabled business solutions for companies of all sizes, helping them to grow and scale with digital marketing, website design & development, scheduling & booking services, 24/7 answering services, inbound & outbound sales, live virtual receptionists, client & patient intake, and IT services. The company goes to market with vertically-integrated, industry-leading brands including Alert Communications, Blue Corona, Nexa Receptionists, Mid-State Communications, Client Chat Live, Mainline Telecommunications, and Nexa Healthcare. With over 700 employees, EverService is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with additional locations in Camarillo, CA, Richmond, VA, Charlotte, NC and Austin, TX.
If you want to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing and innovative company, keep reading!
What You'll Do:
As a member of the Alert Growth Team team, you will play a key role in the expansion of Alert’s strategic partnership initiative that accelerates growth across its portfolio of brands. You will help drive new business opportunities and fight churn through strategic relationships with key players in other internal departments.
- Monitoring various intake methods to begin processing requested changes to existing customer’s accounts.
- Monitoring various intake methods to begin processing cases in internal systems to remedy issues/challenges with customer’s service.
- Communicate progress and completion of the above to both internal and external customers.
- Create requested reporting to solve both internal and external customers.
- Review media schedules we receive from our client and share it with our management team
- Providing key insights and contributing new ideas to help develop and grow the business.
- Keep client satisfaction and retention as a primary goal while looking for ways to improve client relationships and retention as appropriate.
- Being a creative problem solver and showing the ability to inform and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Looks for trends and patterns that can inform appropriate actions and improved business practices
- Identifies ways, whenever possible, to make improvements to procedures and practices
- Asks questions and follows up with appropriate resources when questions or inconsistencies arise
- (Future state) Manage and grow revenue of an assigned book of business.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ years of experience in partnerships, business development, sales support, account management, or client service/support
- Experience working with legal industry, digital marketing agencies and or technology platforms a plus
- Motivated, self-starter, who can work with little supervision and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Natural curiosity: desire to learn and be a part of a new business venture
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization
- Previous experience in a client or partner facing role a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Sales Force
- BA/BS required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law