We are seeking an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition with a proven track record in talent acquisition leadership and a deep understanding of the recruitment process to join our team. The leader in this role will research, develop, and implement effective sourcing, recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of highly qualified and capable talent for the organization. This role will oversee a team of recruiting leads. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to differentiate our brand through the candidate experience, identify and attract top talent, and have a passion for building strong teams. If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Qualified candidates will enjoy leading a team, demonstrate excellent communication skills, be well organized, flexible, and dependable. They will be highly motivated, naturally take initiative, be willing to learn, remain curious, and look to make a larger, positive impact.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition strategy for the talent acquisition function to drive success and growth
- Lead and develop members of the recruiting team
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the needs of the organization and industry standards
- Develop and implement sourcing methods to fill key roles
- Develop new and creative strategies and programs to attract candidates in a service industry
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan, refine and execute selection processes
- Identify and implement processes for improving the candidate experience
- Assess and address bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities relative to talent acquisition
- Manage relationships with vendors and negotiate contracts with third parties
- Collaborate with leadership on internal recruitment strategies and initiatives
- Oversee, Design and develop recruiting social media marketing strategy in collaboration with the marketing team
- Oversee and develop educational partnerships and campus recruiting strategies to build a robust pipeline of candidates
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Coordinate communication between hiring managers and recruiters
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting sessions in the community, on campuses and at professional conferences
- Drive retention
- Promote Bierman in the community and at professional conferences
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- ABA or Healthcare experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Ability to network with other professionals in the industry
- Experience using human capital platforms, job boards and applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations applicable to hiring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Knowledge of MacOS and be comfortable operating in a primarily Mac OS environment
- Must be willing to work in multiple time zones
Basic & Physical Requirements
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic device functions
- Must have visual acuity to read and comprehend written communication though computer, electronic devices, and paper means.
- Must be able to maintain prolonged periods of working on a computer while sitting at a desk and attending virtual meetings
Job Type: Exempt, Full-Time
Pay is competitive and based on candidate qualifications and experience. Full-time employees will be offered our comprehensive benefits including Paid Time Off, 401k, insurance (health, dental, and vision), and the option of Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
About Bierman Autism Centers:
Our goal is to fuse science and learning to accelerate progress and transform lives. We were established in 2006 with a simple focus on providing excellent therapy for children with autism and building a unique and fun environment for team members and children to thrive. We live by the culture we’ve created and our core values: to create a fun and stimulating learning environment, empower individuals and treat them with kindness, integrity, and respect, never sit still, achieve, and continuously raise the bar, team above the individual, build a sustainable organization that leaves a meaningful impact on lives, and adhere to our core principles without compromise.
Bierman Autism Centers values diversity in the workplace. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry, or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Bierman Autism Centers is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bierman Autism Centers does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as a candidate for employment, please inform a member of the Talent Acquisition team.