The French customer service representative position is responsible for providing customer service assistance to English and French speaking customers. Projecting a professional company image through phone and electronic communications. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Makes the initial contact with a client and explains the service available.
2. Processes customer orders and payments.
3. Maintains customer database: Updates data and makes necessary changes
4. Encourages customers to purchase additional products.
5. Determines/understands customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling.
6. Manages customer queries/complaints
1. Customer/Client Focus
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Teamwork Orientation
4. Technical Capacity
1. Fluent speaking and writing in French
2. Excellent verbal and written language skills
3. Professional personal presentation
4. Reliability and promptness
5. Positive attitude and able to maintain high energy level throughout shift.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Part-Time position, and typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday 7am-7pm. Part-time hours are flexible.