As a Chief People Officer at Mazzetti, you will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development and compensation. As a member of the C-Suite you will work closely with senior leaders to ensure that our company's HR strategies align with our business objectives and help us achieve our goals. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in HR management and strategy development.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are equitable, competitive and cost effective.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with company culture, values, and business objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the senior management of each practice regarding key organizational and management issue
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Manage employee relations and ensure that our team members are engaged and motivated. Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in human resources or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years of executive HR experience with a 200+ organization and at least 3 years of international HR experience.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred
- Experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry preferred
- Strategic thinker and implementer with business acumen
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
What We Offer
The ultimate compensation may vary depending on your experience and job-related skills. Additionally, we offer a dynamic benefits package which includes the following:
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HAS, STD, LTD, Life insurance
- Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible working location (fully remote, hybrid, and office options) and flexible hours
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Funding for professional development including memberships, licenses, and certifications
- Cellphone and internet reimbursement
- Home office reimbursement
- Employee engagement programs and employee resource groups
- Mentorship opportunities
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience to further Mazzetti’s mission of making environments better via our non-profit, the Sextant Foundation. Learn more here: https://www.sextantfoundation.org/
Mazzetti is a Winner of Comparably’s 2022 Awards for:
- Best Company Culture
- Best Company for Diversity
- Happiest Employees
Learn more about our award-winning company culture as rated by our own employees: https://www.mazzetti.com/careers/
Mazzetti is an employee-owned benefit corporation. Our mission is to bend the climate curve in partnership with our clients and the broader industry. Though our story began with a small team of MEP engineers, almost 60 years later, we’ve grown to 200+ people, in locations across the U.S. and in India with diverse expertise addressing the spectrum of client needs in the built environment. Mazzetti consultants deliver world-class MEP engineering and technology solutions, rooted in local culture. We aid clients in the planning, designing, optimizing, equipping, illuminating, sustaining, even “reimagining” of environments, as appropriate.
The people of Mazzetti believe in seeking and delivering meaningful work. We intentionally work predominately in the Healthcare industry, notorious for its energy-intensive, highly complex, highly regulated buildings, AND highly impactful relationship with communities. This is our calling. This is our passion.
Mazzetti is a 100% employee-owned company which means that each person working here has a real stake in the company’s success. We invest in our employees’ growth, and we provide ample opportunities for career development and engagement to build our company’s future together. We focus on a healthy work-life balance and encourage employees to cultivate a work experience that supports their unique needs and interests.
- Earn Trust- We are dedicated professionals focused on building sustainable relationships and delivering quality work.
- Team First- We are One Mazzetti. We work together and leverage our collective skills and expertise to achieve success.
- Inspire- We are continuously innovating, and we value creativity to drive the future of our industry.
Mazzetti is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.