Are you a Licensed Radiologic Technologist looking to supplement your income with part-time weekend hours?
Complete Health Partners is a growing urgent care and primary care practice. This is a part-time weekend position located in Hendersonville. The pay range is $25-$27 per hour depending on experience.
The objective for this role is to provide radiologic coverage for specific times of the week, as well as, some medical assistant coverage during low imaging volume and high medical assistant shift requirements. If you have an ARRT and TN State License (limited or full scope radiography) and you're flexible, team oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Radiologic Technologist Responsibilities
- Operate or oversee the operation of radiologic equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.
- Measure and record a patient's vital signs, draw blood, give injections, and perform clinical tasks as needed.
- Assist with procedures directly supervised by the physician
- Return calls to patients
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Must be amenable to cross-training opportunities
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Handle clinical and phone triage duties and appropriately route patient scheduling.
- Manage handle high call volume and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of common insurance types/pre-authorizations/pre-certifications.
- Obtain vitals, patient history, and perform effective telephone triage.
- Assist with procedures, good initiative - able to anticipate providers needs.
Knowledge and Skills
- Active status as a Registered Technologist - Radiography, RT(R) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required.
- Full Scope imaging certification not required, but preferred.
- 1-2 years of Radiology Technologist experience preferred.
- Prior physician office/clinic Medical Assistant work experience required with 1-year Internal Medicine/Primary Care office experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medications, able to calculate dosages and administer injections (IM, SubQ & ID) as well as PO medications, IV experience appreciated but not required.
- Strong computer skills required; Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation with excellent communication, customer service, organization and telephone skills.