$20.45 per Hour
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, 8 pm -4:30 am
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
High Country Beverage is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona. HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCBs goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation (accruing 2 weeks of paid vacation during your first year)
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Taxi Reimbursement program to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and family friendly events
- High quality, low employee contribution benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match,100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- On site hospitality room with weekly happy hours to enjoy the beverages we carry and take part in new product tasting events
Order builders are directly responsible & accountable for loading all outgoing route delivery trucks. Responsible individual must be able to handle and operate forklift, pallet jack, shrink-wrap machine, etc., safely and efficiently (in-house training provided).
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug and alcohol policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Safely use equipment at all times
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, and break times as directed by Supervisor. Employee should show up on time and ready to work
- Maintain first in first out product rotation at all times
- Utilize picking software to build orders at or above company standard productivity and accuracy
- Keep clean work environment by cleaning while working
- Must be willing and able to be cross trained in different warehouse functions including but not limited to; repack, replenishment, put away and receiving
- Maintain a professional attitude and behavior at all times
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Order Picker - Northern Colorado
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.
Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations