The Human Resource Generalist will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our HR department. This position involves managing various HR functions, including employee relations, onboarding, compensation, benefits administration, and policy enforcement. The successful candidate will serve as a vital link between management and employees, working to address employee queries and resolve work-related issues effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
- Demonstrated integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with, or the ability to quickly learn, the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Required education and experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on employee relations.
- Preferred education and experience: Bachelor's degree and three years of experience working as a Human Resource HR Generalist strongly preferred, or equivalent education and experience.
- Certification: PHR or SHRM-CP strongly preferred.