Description (Who we are)
Boyd Watterson offers a highly competitive total compensation package. Our benefits include:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
· Company paid Life Insurance
· Health Savings Accounts
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 401(k) plus match
· Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
Company Overview (What we do)
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high-net-worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries.
The Opportunity (What you will do)
You will be responsible for responding to Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) in relation to the firm and its fund activities, from existing and potential clients. This team member will be responsible for completing and coordinating Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ's) and Requests for Proposals (RFP's) with varying levels of complexity. The role is highly interactive and requires insights and teamwork across the organization to meet deadlines and provide accurate and timely information in a format that meets the quality standards of the Firm.
These responsibilities will require substantial interaction with different teams within the firm, including investment teams, sales, operations, legal and compliance, giving you unique insight into key elements of the asset management process.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To produce high-quality, client-centric RFPs/RFIs/DDQs to ensure timely delivery and support business development.
- Own process from start to finish, confidently managing multiple requests sometimes within tight timescales.
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders in sales and consultant relations to understand client requirements.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of firm investment strategies.
- Ensure materials meet with internal procedures and local compliance rules. Work with Product Expert to confirm before sending completed reports.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal clients, including Sales and Client Relations; Portfolio Management; Trading; Legal and Compliance; Operations and HR teams.
- Assist in team projects to drive forward change and implement best practice and add value to the process.
- You will be involved in the production and/or review of quarterly reports for investors, in collaboration with other teams across the business.
- Marketing material analytics
- Database update and population
- Maintain DDQ RFP processes and procedures in writing and update as needed.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience in finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in industry; previous exposure to DDQ/RFP process a plus
- Broad understanding of investment processes and terminology across equities, fixed income, real estate and genuine interest in investment.
- Committed, highly motivated, curious and proactive.
- Attention to detail and precision and accuracy.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills