Founded in 1992, After-School All-Stars is a national non-profit organization which provides free, daily afterschool programs to more than 140,000 children in need at 725 school and community sites in 19 chapters across the U.S. Our goals for our All-Stars are the same we have for our own children: to be healthy and active, to graduate high school and go on to college, to find a job that they love and to give back to their communities. We achieve this by identifying and fueling our students' individual passions, tying their interests to tailored academic support, enrichment and health and fitness programming.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY:
After-School All-Stars is currently seeking to hire a National Paylocity Administrator. The National Paylocity Administrator partners with the HR team, Finance team, and Development to integrate three systems Paylocity, Financial Edge, and Raisers Edge. This role is part of the National After-School All-Stars team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as main lead for Paylocity HRIS platform for the organization.
· Maintain Paylocity and utilize the system to its highest capacity on a daily basis
· Lead the implementation and schedule of module rollout of Paylocity – Data Insights, Learning, Performance, Marketplace, Recruiting, Surveys, Workflows and Documents, etc.
· Solve issues as they arise and reduce roadblocks team has faced in the first year of implementation.
· Assists with Year-End and Contract Audits
· Builds project plans, and ensures adherence to project schedules
· Maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
· Develop and host effective and digestible training to ensure team members across network are trained including new hires and semi-annual refresher courses.
· Develop user procedures, guidelines, best practices and documentation.
· Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing, and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
· Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrade or fix.
· Coordinate backend configuration for Paylocity to integrate with our other systems (Financial Edge and Raisers Edge) to utilize efficiency. Document process and results.
· Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
· Maintains awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
· Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS :
· 4-6 years HRIS experience preferred
· Significant Paylocity experience required
· Bachelor’s Degree HR or related field and experience
· Solid understanding of nonprofit human resources and HRIS/System implementations
· Superior organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
· Pride in self, work, and organization with tasks performed at a high level of accuracy
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: the ability to work effectively and motivate a variety of people in a multi-cultural environment and across various time zones
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
· Flexible and able to adapt to changing position demands
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is required
· Solid understanding of implementation of HRIS (specifically Paylocity)
· Attention to detail
· Deadline oriented
· Customer Service focus
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The salary for this position is $80,000-$95,000 per year, commensurate with qualifications and experience of the individual candidate.
ASAS promotes a healthy work/life blend and offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, with two tier options
- Dental, with two tier options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- Life insurance
- Optional employee critical illness plan coverage
- 403 (b) plan, with employer match
- Substantial paid time off in the first 3 years with a progressive increase in years 4-5, and then again once you have been employed for over 5 years.
- Up to 25 paid holidays a year
- Discounted ticket program
- ASAS is an eligible nonprofit employer for the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should be in PDF format and indicate how your experience is in direct alignment with the mission and vision of After-School All-Stars. Please put HR Paylocity Administrator and your last name in the subject heading
ASAS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or active military status, alienage or citizenship status, arrest or conviction record, credit history, salary history, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or partnership status, familial status, unemployment status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or any other status protected by applicable law.