ATSI support services are growing. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join our team. This full-time position supports the Office of Naval Research (ONR). The Financial Program Analyst will be responsible for assisting senior ONR government personnel with financial execution tasks (government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, execution management, and reporting against commitment, obligation, and expenditure benchmarks). The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, self-starter (motivated), and a team player. Candidates should have proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- A high school diploma plus at least 6 years of experience providing administrative, business, and/or financial support OR a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and 3 years of experience providing administrative, business and/or financial support.
- Some experience with government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, executive management, and reporting on commitment, obligation, and expenditure benchmarks is preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Power-Point.
- Some Navy ERP (Navy Accounting System) experience preferred.
- Effective at working independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to complete tasks fast and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Ability to track and follow through on projects to completion.
- Superior organization and interpersonal skills.
Hybrid work arrangement (1-2 days per week at ONR's office located in Arlington, VA and 3-4 days per week telework)
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled-veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and subcontracts with the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
Direct Deposits & Allotment
11 Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
Virtual Doctor Visits (unlimited/$0 copays)
Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance Program
Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & parking/transportation
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Travel Assistance Program
401(k) retirement plan with company match & profit sharing
Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.