Founded in 1992, After-School All-Stars is a national non-profit organization which provides free, daily afterschool programs to more than 140,000 children in need at 725 school and community sites in 19 chapters across the U.S. Our goals for our All-Stars are the same we have for our own children: to be healthy and active, to graduate high school and go on to college, to find a job that they love and to give back to their communities. We achieve this by identifying and fueling our students' individual passions, tying their interests to tailored academic support, enrichment and health and fitness programming.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY:
The Raiser’s Edge Administrator will perform the critical role of maintaining the Raiser’s Edge NXT database and
related applications for the ASAS network. This position will be responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy
of donor information in collaboration with ASAS’s vast network of users. They will manage, design, build, and deliver
custom reports and lists to facilitate the work of the development team. This includes database cleanup, daily
imports, analyzing trends, custom fundraising reports, and records maintenance. The role includes monitoring the
integrity of the information contained in the database and determining how to translate data into usable, actionable
information for the formation and execution of fundraising strategies and metrics. This is a collaborative role that
will serve many diverse internal departments and team members.
- Oversees daily functions of the Raiser’s Edge CRM and related applications and plug-ins.
- Develops a deep understanding of revenue process for the national office and chapters.
- Works with chapters and national staff to ensure revenue is appropriately coded.
- Assists with the implementation of Raiser’s Edge CRM upgrades.
- Oversees the implementation of data entry best practices and standards and is responsible, in partnership with the SVP of Development, for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data in the platform.
- Proactively leads regular database hygiene and maintenance efforts, including duplicate management and periodic audits.
- Responsible for database cleanup, the overall accuracy, integrity, and reliability of donor data.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for Raiser’s Edge donor database across the ASAS network.
- Collaborates with the Financial Edge Administrator, to reconcile revenue and support annual audits.
- Supports the systems integration between Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge, ensuring information is transferring
correctly and completely based on designed policies.
- Collaborates with team of two (2) systems administrators (Paylocity and Financial Edge) to ensure all FTE funded
by grants are appropriately coded in our databases.
- Assists with data needs, ad-hoc reports or queries, and financial reports as requested by all departments.
- Designs and updates timely fundraising dashboards.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all database issues and questions and provides outstanding customer
service to users.
- Supports and troubleshoots Blackbaud’s Luminate Online Giving Platform.
- Provides database training, including policies and procedures, to all users and oversees security features,
accounts, roles, and privileges for users.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Three plus years of experience with Raiser’s Edge.
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge Professional Certification preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Resourceful, critical thinker who uses sound judgement and can problem-solve.
- Extensive experience importing and exporting data.
- Extensive knowledge of donor database management and financial reporting.
- Experience in supporting high level executives and development officers.
- Demonstrated skill in developing queries, reports, and dashboards.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to data integrity and quality of work.
- Flexible and willing to teach others.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and perform as a team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Passionate and committed about ASAS’ mission.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: The salary for this is between $80,000 - $95,000 per year with qualifications and experience of the individual candidate. ASAS offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 18 days of paid time off, and 15 paid holidays.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please put "Raiser’s Edge Administrator" and your last name in the subject heading.
LEARN MORE ABOUT AFTER SCHOOL ALL-STARS: To learn more about ASAS, please visit our website: www.afterschoolallstars.org.