MeatEater, Inc. is seeking a highly-organized and creative person to join MeatEater’s production team as a Post Production Intern. As an intern for the MeatEater brand, you will join a post team that tackles everything from short form documentary style edits to long form narrative content to branded short form content. Their primary job responsibilities will include preparing and organizing raw footage into premiere projects and select timelines for other editors and members of the post team. The Post Production Intern will report to the Post Production Supervisor. There may also be opportunities to attend shoots and support other needs as they arise. You must have some experience in post production or currently be studying media production. The right fit will have excellent organizational skills, familiarity with post production editing, and be willing to jump in and get their hands dirty!
*Candidates must be currently enrolled in university and seeking college internship credit.
- Prepare and organize raw footage in Premiere Pro projects for video editors and post production team
- Assist with server organization and media management, including proxy generation
- Assist with editing documentary narrative episodic, short and long form, videos for the MeatEater network
- Collaborate with the post production team on executing the creative vision of the brand
- Assist when needed with miscellaneous post production projects
- Other duties as beneficial to MeatEater
- Bi-monthly in person meetings with Post Production Supervisor and Editors
- Monthly training workshops to develop post production skills - assistant editing, UHD proxy workflow, syncing, color correction, and editing
- Hands on experience in a real world post production workflow
- Part time/flexible schedule, 10-20 hours/week
- The internship is in exchange for college internship credit only