Located in one of our offices in Boston, MA (HQ) or Denver, CO
We are a rapidly growing climate tech company, helping our utility partners around the world lead the energy transition by enabling enhanced grid flexibility, resilience and security. With a strong balance sheet, proven technology, and the endorsement of leading utilities around the world, LineVision is positioned as the leader of a $30B global market and ready to scale our operations.
As LineVision’s Marketing Associate, you will be a key member of LineVision’s marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing. You will be responsible for guiding our go-to-market strategy for the LineVision solution and supporting continued product growth support of our mission of accelerating the net zero grid.
What will you do?
- Digital Lead Management - Maintain the quality and integrity of our database and marketing automation platform, Hubspot, to assist in lead tracking and reporting.
- Messaging and Communications - Craft customer facing messaging to support trade shows, media events, and manage internal communications.
- Enhance our digital presence and website - Help support updates on the LineVision website. Identify, implement, track and optimize SEO performance. Upload content, and images when needed on an ongoing basis.
- Event Management - Manage timelines for in-person industry events and customer-facing conferences. Work with Product Marketing to craft unique panel abstracts, Q&A panel development, presentations and coordinate with panelists and manage submissions deadlines.
- Social Media Engagement - Develop social media campaigns and manage the calendar for LineVision social media platform (LinkedIn, X & YouTube). Track performance across channels and tweak tactics to increase engagement, followers
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the energy sector
- You are someone with an extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a creative mindset
- You have an ability to work and think independently and proactively, while exercising good judgment
- Has executed email marketing campaigns in HubSpot and is comfortable digging into HTML and CSS
- Experience working with HubSpot or comparable CRM
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms including X (FKA Twitter), LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong editorial skills, including English composition, grammar, and proofreading
- A desire to grow professionally and make an impact on the global energy landscape
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
- Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact the company’s success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
- Growth. You will be a part of a high-performing team of individuals who are passionate about expanding the use of GETs in the utility sector.
- Distinction. You will inspire the future by being part of a team that introduces a fundamentally differentiated solution to utilities that helps solve the challenges they face in updating and increasing the capacity of the current grid system
- Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Compensation. You are vested in a high-potential success story, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to providing:
- Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and fires
- Dynamic Line Ratings to increase capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
- Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
For more information, visit http://www.linevisioninc.com
TO APPLY, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Marketing Associate in the subject line.