Reports To: Director of Operations
Location: East Providence, RI. Additional responsibility for Sanford, ME facility with travel less than 10% of time.
Quantic Evans is the industry leading manufacturer of power dense High reliability Capacitors. Our products are often considered Enabling of the most advanced and mission critical applications. We target applications where SWaP (Size, Weight, and Power) are important design considerations. Primary applications include defense, radar, laser, power hold up/bridge power, electronic warfare, downhole drilling, and more!
Dream Big. Have Fun. Get Stuff Done. These are the three pillars that make the core of Quantic Electronics culture. What does that really mean? Dream big feeling empowered to think creatively with no limits, push boundaries and take risks that will positively impact the future of our company. Have fun while you work in an informal, no ego, people first organization filled with passionate, innovative and committed individuals. Get stuff done in an environment where words like empowerment, accountability, collaboration, and transparency really do exist. Go to work each day with a sense of purpose, helping define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics.
Quantic Evans has an immediate opening for a Quality Manager to be a fundamental part of managing the Quality Management System while ensuring ISO9001 and AS9100 standards are meet. The individual in this position would be responsible for leading compliance standards by ensuring quality systems are developed and maintained, including, but not limited to: Process and Product Validation, Document Control, Quality Manuals, Processes and Procedure documentation, Internal Audits, Certifications, and Training.
The Quality Manager is also a key participant in the management team that drives the strategic and operational plans of the business.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Team: Lead and oversee the quality team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure compliance with AS9100 standards and customer requirements.
- Process Improvement: Drive continuous improvement to enhance product quality and efficiency.
- Audit system management: Develop internal and external audit schedules and report out to stakeholders.
- Documentation: Maintain and update quality documentation, including procedures and records.
- Supplier Quality: Manage supplier quality performance and conduct supplier audits when necessary.
- Corrective Actions: Lead investigations and corrective actions for non-conformities and customer complaints.
- Training: Ensure that employees meet training and certification requirements.
- Reporting: Produces annual Management Review Report with KPIs and Countermeasures
Criteria for Success:
- US Person
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality roles with a demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams.
- Experience auditing and operating in an ISO9001/AS9100 Environment
- ERP Experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products – Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
- Experience in Military, Aerospace, or other highly regulated industry preferably in manufacturing.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma required. Certifications such as Black Belt of Green Belt a plus
- Experience in Root Cause Problem Solving, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), and Non-Conformance Management required.
- Validation experience required.
At Evans, we believe Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast and by creating the best company to work for, we will create the best company to do business with. We know that culture is key to our success and are looking for like-minded individuals who would like to grow with our company, together as a team. We are a place that truly cares about each employee. We like to HAVE FUN and Get Stuff Done!
We offer competitive wages with plenty of opportunity to grow!
We also offer a strong benefit package that includes:
- Bonus Plans
- Medical and Dental plans paid 100%
- Life @ 2x yearly salary, Short Term Disability (STD), and Long Term Disability paid 100%
- Vision insurance with low employee cost
- 3 weeks PTO and paid holidays
- FSA and HSA
- 401(k) matching
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Cancer Insurance available at low employee cost
- Free financial planning
- Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
Quantic Evans is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.